Acquired in January 2014, the Portland Terminal Facility is a 39-acre rail and marine transloading terminal on the Willamette River in Portland, Oregon. The site has 84 tanks with a total storage capacity of approximately 1.5 million barrels and is capable of receiving, storing and delivering crude oil and refined petroleum products. The property is leased to Arc Terminals (guaranteed by Arc Logistics) under a triple-net lease with a 15-year initial term.
- 39-acre terminal to receive, store and deliver heavy and refined petroleum products
- 84 tanks with ~1.5 million barrels of storage capacity, loading for ships, rail and trucks
- Triple-net operating lease with Arc Terminals has 15-year initial terms, 5-year renewals
- Real Property Asset | 15-year triple-net Lease
- Lessee – Arc Terminals Holdings LLC
- Acquired: January 2014 for $40 million (plus $10 million in completed expansion projects)
- ~7% of CorEnergy total assets